Sunday 2 June 2013

My Serious Addiction

So here it is. My confession.

I have always been that person that when they buy a beauty product, they have to own the whole set whether that's a shampoo or a make-up brand. But recently I have become obsessed with a capital O to Soap and Glory products! I use the face wash, shower wash, hand cream and am actually just letting the moisturiser and foot cream sink in right now! I don't know why I love this brand so much but I think part of it is how glamorous it makes me feel (yes really!) I love this whole 1950's vibe it's got with these glamorous women with wing-eyed make-up and red lips that I try to re-create all the time! I love the names of the products as well like 'The Righteous Butter' or 'Hand Food' instead of hand cream. I think it makes these products a little bit more fun!
So I don't know whether you love the Soap and Glory range as much as I do, but if you haven't tried it, then I would definitely recommend. They smell fabulous without being to over-powering and make your skin feel AM-AZ-ING! I feel so soft right now I am practically sliding off my silk bed sheets!




Forever Pampering and being a 50s Queen,

Just Al xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment