Thursday 13 June 2013

My Favourite Shower and After Shower Products

 



Hey there! I hope you are all having a lovely day and better weather then what I've had today! It's been heavy raining for most of the day :( So when I got home, I warmed myself up with a lovely, long shower!
So I thought I'd share with you some of the products I use in and after my shower because I think they are great!
 
So to start of with, I'll begin by saying one of my favourite products that I have ever used and have been using for about a year now without changing because I think it is wonderful! And that is my No.7 Perfect Skin Foaming Cleanser. My skin type is combination. Because I am a lovely (*cough*) teenager I tend to get quite a few spots. These are mainly on my chin and forehead. Yet I do get some dry skin too, particularly in the winter time. This cleanser has calmed down my breakouts dramatically so I only have to odd one and my skin no longer has dry patches!
Now, as I mentioned in my 'Serious Addiction' post, I love 'Soap and Glory' products and this post will stay true to that. I use the 'Clean on Me' moisturising shower cleanser which has this creamy smell (if 'creamy' can be an adjective to describe a smell?) which is not that over powering. Then every week I use 'Scrub Your Nose In It' exfoliating scrub for my mask that also can be used as a mask.
 
 After my shower I use my trusty Freederm spot gel which I discovered a year ago and now religiously use. I think this is the only drugstore product that has successfully got rid of my spots and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is prone to break-outs! For moisturising my face I use Nivea's light moisturising day cream which has factor 15 in (very important as I am extremely pale and freckly!) Because this product cannot be applied to the eye area (always check the label folks!) I use Q10 eye cream around my eyes. I only use this product once a day (either morning or at night) because I tend to find that it can make my under eyes feel greasy and therefore make-up refuses to stay on. However this product was really cheap as I got it from Home Bargains! So if you know any good eye creams that are available from drug stores and aren't too expensive, please let me know in the comments below!! And of course, my last moisturising product would have to be 'Smoothie Star, Deep Moisturising Body Milk' by of course, 'Soap and Glory'. Now if you haven't melt this product, please drop whatever you are doing and run to your nearest drugstore and take a whiff of this beauty! It literally makes you smell like a smoothie! If you want to smell of honey and other sweetness- try this baby! You won't regret it! And it makes your skin feel mighty fine too!!
 
Another product that has changed my life (okay.. maybe that was little bit of an exaggeration.. but it is amazing!) is this deodorant. It is called Mitchum's and can come in different fragrances (or no fragrance at all). I do a lot of dancing.. which means a lot of sweating (nice..) and this has been the one deodorant that has stayed loyal to me. It keeps you smelling like a daisy all day and is definitely the best deodorant I have ever tried.


So that's just a few of my many products that I love! If you have a product that you swear by, I would love to hear about in the comments below!

Forever being a pampering Queen!

Love Just Al xxx



 


No comments:

Post a Comment