Wednesday 24 July 2013

Shopping Outfit of the Day- British Summer Edition

One thing us Brit's have to get used to is that summer doesn't always mean sunshine and warm weather. Today I had a driving lesson and then went to do a bit of shopping. Although it was sunny outside, the weather wasn't near the 20 degree mark. So I decided to show you my take on an English shopping outfit to show how I look summery, without getting goose bumps!

So my shopping look is made up of black skinny jeans from River Island, I light, white, floaty blouse from New Look which keeps you cool even on the hottest days, a denim, spotty waist-coat from the Angel range in Marks and Spenser's, nude ballet pumps from Tesco's and a brown bag from New Look.

Because this look is sleeveless, it keeps me cool throughout the day and has a summery feel even if there are clouds in the sky. I can also take the waistcoat off throughout the day if it warms up a little bit and the outfit still looks good. On a hotter day, I could team my top half of my outfit with a skater skirt which would look really cute too!





Accessories!


 My ring was a present from one of my friends so I'm not sure where it is from but my pale pink bracelet's are from Primark.






 I seem to have a bird theme going on with my jewellery as my bird necklace is from Dorothy Perkins and matches my bird ring :)





I keep my hair out of my face with this cute spotty clip from New Look :)





And that's it for my outfit of the day! I hope you like it :)
 
Love Just Al xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment