Monday 22 July 2013

Nail Varnish of the Week!

When I think of summer, I think of pastel, light colours, sunshine and happiness. And it's only fair that my nails reflect that right? So I took this as an excuse to buy some new nail varnish and this lilac colour is officially my nail colour this week! I got it from Claire's Accessories for £2.50 and it promises to be chip resistant.
I have had it on for two days and no chipping is insight so far despite testing it out on opening cans/containers and washing my hair (all in the name of research right? ;-))
I did put two coats on although the colour looked okay with one coat. I am happy with the colour as it is different to any other colour I own and very on trend with the summer pastels this year. It is definitely worth the price so if you're looking for a new summer colour for your nails, check this out!
Happy nail painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment