Saturday 28 February 2015

Style Post

Hello beautiful beings!

I'm one of those people that don't really experiment with clothing. I tend to find a style or particular clothing combination that I like and stick to it. I thought this was a bad thing, however on reflection, why should it be? Clothes should be a way of reflecting yourself and if you want to wear that same thing everyday then great! So instead of thinking that I wear the same thing every day, I've learnt to embrace my style. I know I like wearing outfits that are a bit preppy and my favourite look at the moment is a floral skirt and thick tights/leggings with some ankle boots and a shirt. I know that will change and I'll be into wearing something else in a months time and I'm okay with that. Am I the only one who seems to stick to one style? What's your favourite look to wear right now?

Love Just Al xx

Ps. If you want to follow me on instagram to see more of my style, follow me on https://instagram.com/just_al_dreamer/

No comments:

Post a Comment