Monday 25 August 2014

How to Make a Bow out of Your Own Hair!

Hi there! 
I hope you have had a fabulous day. Here in England the sky has been grey and it's been raining all day. I've managed to cheer myself up, despite the miserable weather, by doing a bit of shopping with my mum this morning and then painted her nails for her. This afternoon, I got quite bored so I ended up playing with my hair! (Am I the only one who does this?!) I experimented a little bit and ended up doing this bow from my own hair by accident! It was so easy to do and looks so cute that I thought I would share it with you all! (P.S Sorry about the terrible pictures! It was hard to do with one hand!)


1. Start off doing the same motions as if you were putting your hair into a high ponytail on the top of your head. Make a loop of your hair with the remainder of your hair facing your face. The bigger the loop, the bigger the bow!
2. Split the loop in half and put the remainder of the hair through the middle. I then put that bit of hair through the bobble at the back but you can grip it instead if you like! And that's it folks! Super easy right?! However re-reading my instructions, I seemed to have made it more complicated than what it is! Just keep playing around and hopefully you will get it! And if in doubt, there is always YouTube right? ;) 

I think this hairstyle would also look great on a hair-up/hair-down style and also as a miniature on the side of your head!
Happy Monday!

Love, Just Al Dreamer (Alex Shinnick)
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment